ER type I signal peptidase subunit (LmSPC1) is essential for the survival of Locusta migratoria manilensis and affects moulting, feeding, reproduction and embryonic development
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 269–285, June 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, W. and Xia, Y. (2014), ER type I signal peptidase subunit (LmSPC1) is essential for the survival of Locusta migratoria manilensis and affects moulting, feeding, reproduction and embryonic development. Insect Molecular Biology, 23: 269–285. doi: 10.1111/imb.12080
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
- High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2011AA10A204
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30971913
- Chongqing University Postgraduates' Innovative Team Building Project. Grant Number: 200909B1009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!