These authors contributed equally to this paper.
Telomeric transcriptome from Chironomus riparius (Diptera), a species with noncanonical telomeres
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 367–380, June 2014
How to Cite
Martínez-Guitarte, J. L., de la Fuente, M. and Morcillo, G. (2014), Telomeric transcriptome from Chironomus riparius (Diptera), a species with noncanonical telomeres. Insect Molecular Biology, 23: 367–380. doi: 10.1111/imb.12087
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
- Ministerio de Economia y Competitividad, Spain. Grant Number: CTM-2012-37547
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!