Prediction of the key binding site of odorant-binding protein of Holotrichia oblita Faldermann (Coleoptera: Scarabaeida)
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 381–390, June 2014
How to Cite
Zhuang, X., Wang, Q., Wang, B., Zhong, T., Cao, Y., Li, K. and Yin, J. (2014), Prediction of the key binding site of odorant-binding protein of Holotrichia oblita Faldermann (Coleoptera: Scarabaeida). Insect Molecular Biology, 23: 381–390. doi: 10.1111/imb.12088
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2014
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31000853
- Special Fund for Agro-Scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201003025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!