The antenna-specific odorant-binding protein AlinOBP13 of the alfalfa plant bug Adelphocoris lineolatus is expressed specifically in basiconic sensilla and has high binding affinity to terpenoids
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 417–434, August 2014
How to Cite
Sun, L., Xiao, H.-J., Gu, S.-H., Zhou, J.-J., Guo, Y.-Y., Liu, Z.-W. and Zhang, Y.-J. (2014), The antenna-specific odorant-binding protein AlinOBP13 of the alfalfa plant bug Adelphocoris lineolatus is expressed specifically in basiconic sensilla and has high binding affinity to terpenoids. Insect Molecular Biology, 23: 417–434. doi: 10.1111/imb.12089
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
- China National ‘973’ Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2012CB114104
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31071694, 31272048
- Royal Society, United Kingdom. Grant Number: 31111130203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!