An antennae-enriched carboxylesterase from Spodoptera exigua displays degradation activity in both plant volatiles and female sex pheromones
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 475–486, August 2014
How to Cite
He, P., Zhang, Y.-N., Li, Z.-Q., Yang, K., Zhu, J.-Y., Liu, S.-J. and Dong, S.-L. (2014), An antennae-enriched carboxylesterase from Spodoptera exigua displays degradation activity in both plant volatiles and female sex pheromones. Insect Molecular Biology, 23: 475–486. doi: 10.1111/imb.12095
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30770278, 31071978
- Innovation Program for Graduate Students in Jiangsu Province of China. Grant Number: CXZZ11_0673
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!