Transcriptional activation of antioxidants may compensate for selenoprotein deficiencies in Amblyomma maculatum (Acari: Ixodidae) injected with selK- or selM-dsRNA
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 497–510, August 2014
How to Cite
Adamson, S., Browning, R., Singh, P., Nobles, S., Villarreal, A. and Karim, S. (2014), Transcriptional activation of antioxidants may compensate for selenoprotein deficiencies in Amblyomma maculatum (Acari: Ixodidae) injected with selK- or selM-dsRNA. Insect Molecular Biology, 23: 497–510. doi: 10.1111/imb.12098
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
- Pakistan-US Science and Technology Cooperation Program. Grant Number: PGA-P21049
- NIH NIAID. Grant Number: AI099919
- NIH-NIGMS. Grant Number: P20RR016476
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!