Antennal uridine diphosphate (UDP)-glycosyltransferases in a pest insect: diversity and putative function in odorant and xenobiotics clearance
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 539–549, October 2014
How to Cite
Bozzolan, F., Siaussat, D., Maria, A., Durand, N., Pottier, M.-A., Chertemps, T. and Maïbèche-Coisne, M. (2014), Antennal uridine diphosphate (UDP)-glycosyltransferases in a pest insect: diversity and putative function in odorant and xenobiotics clearance. Insect Molecular Biology, 23: 539–549. doi: 10.1111/imb.12100
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2014
- University Pierre & Marie Curie (Emergence Project)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!