The first two authors contributed equally to this paper.
Suppressive effects of neutrophil by Salp16-like salivary gland proteins from Ixodes persulcatus Schulze tick
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 466–474, August 2014
How to Cite
Hidano, A., Konnai, S., Yamada, S., Githaka, N., Isezaki, M., Higuchi, H., Nagahata, H., Ito, T., Takano, A., Ando, S., Kawabata, H., Murata, S. and Ohahsi, K. (2014), Suppressive effects of neutrophil by Salp16-like salivary gland proteins from Ixodes persulcatus Schulze tick. Insect Molecular Biology, 23: 466–474. doi: 10.1111/imb.12101
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare and Scientific Research
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Global Center of Excellence Program, ‘Establishment of International Collaboration Centers for Zoonosis Control’
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!