Knockdown of mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) signalling in the midgut of Anopheles stephensi mosquitoes using antisense morpholinos
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 558–565, October 2014
How to Cite
Pietri, J. E., Cheung, K. W. and Luckhart, S. (2014), Knockdown of mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) signalling in the midgut of Anopheles stephensi mosquitoes using antisense morpholinos. Insect Molecular Biology, 23: 558–565. doi: 10.1111/imb.12103
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
- United States National Institutes of Health National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIH NIAID). Grant Numbers: AI073745, AI080799, AI100589
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!