Equal contributions to the work.
Photoperiodic effects on diapause-associated gene expression trajectories in European Leptinotarsa decemlineata populations
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 566–578, October 2014
How to Cite
Lehmann, P., Piiroinen, S., Kankare, M., Lyytinen, A., Paljakka, M. and Lindström, L. (2014), Photoperiodic effects on diapause-associated gene expression trajectories in European Leptinotarsa decemlineata populations. Insect Molecular Biology, 23: 566–578. doi: 10.1111/imb.12104
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2014
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 118456, 128888
- Centre of Excellence in Biological Interactions Research. Grant Number: 252411
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!