These authors contributed equally to this work.
Functional characterization of sex pheromone receptors in the purple stem borer, Sesamia inferens (Walker)
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 611–620, October 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Y.-N., Zhang, J., Yan, S.-W., Chang, H.-T., Liu, Y., Wang, G.-R. and Dong, S.-L. (2014), Functional characterization of sex pheromone receptors in the purple stem borer, Sesamia inferens (Walker). Insect Molecular Biology, 23: 611–620. doi: 10.1111/imb.12109
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Special Fund for Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201303017
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31372264
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!