Deep sequencing of small RNA libraries reveals dynamic expression patterns of microRNAs in multiple developmental stages of Bactrocera dorsalis
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 656–667, October 2014
How to Cite
Huang, Y., Dou, W., Liu, B., Wei, D., Liao, C. Y., Smagghe, G. and Wang, J.-J. (2014), Deep sequencing of small RNA libraries reveals dynamic expression patterns of microRNAs in multiple developmental stages of Bactrocera dorsalis. Insect Molecular Biology, 23: 656–667. doi: 10.1111/imb.12111
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Natural Science Foundation of Chongqing. Grant Number: 2013jjB0176
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Teams in Universities. Grant Number: IRT0976
- Modern Agro-industry (Citrus) Technology Research System
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: XDJK2013A017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!