Deep sequencing of small RNA libraries reveals dynamic expression patterns of microRNAs in multiple developmental stages of Bactrocera dorsalis
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 656–667, October 2014
How to Cite
Huang, Y., Dou, W., Liu, B., Wei, D., Liao, C. Y., Smagghe, G. and Wang, J.-J. (2014), Deep sequencing of small RNA libraries reveals dynamic expression patterns of microRNAs in multiple developmental stages of Bactrocera dorsalis. Insect Molecular Biology, 23: 656–667. doi: 10.1111/imb.12111
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
- Natural Science Foundation of Chongqing. Grant Number: 2013jjB0176
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Teams in Universities. Grant Number: IRT0976
- Modern Agro-industry (Citrus) Technology Research System
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: XDJK2013A017
Figure S1. Length distribution and abundance of small RNAs in the four developmental stages.
Table S1. Identification and reads of known microRNAs in the libraries eggs, larvae, pupae, and adults.
Table S2. Pairwise comparison results of the expression level of known microRNAs during the developmental stages.
Table S3. Sequences and reads of novel microRNAs in the four developmental stages.
Table S4. The novel microRNAs and their precursors in the four libraries.
Table S5. Primers used in this study.
Please note: Neither the Editors nor Wiley Blackwell are responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting materials supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.