Chitin deacetylase family genes in the brown planthopper, Nilaparvata lugens (Hemiptera: Delphacidae)
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 695–705, December 2014
How to Cite
Xi, Y., Pan, P.-L., Ye, Y.-X., Yu, B. and Zhang, C.-X. (2014), Chitin deacetylase family genes in the brown planthopper, Nilaparvata lugens (Hemiptera: Delphacidae). Insect Molecular Biology, 23: 695–705. doi: 10.1111/imb.12113
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB126200 and 2010CB126100
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31272374
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!