The P450 enzyme Shade mediates the hydroxylation of ecdysone to 20-hydroxyecdysone in the Colorado potato beetle, Leptinotarsa decemlineata
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 632–643, October 2014
How to Cite
Kong, Y., Liu, X.-P., Wan, P.-J., Shi, X.-Q., Guo, W.-C. and Li, G.-Q. (2014), The P450 enzyme Shade mediates the hydroxylation of ecdysone to 20-hydroxyecdysone in the Colorado potato beetle, Leptinotarsa decemlineata. Insect Molecular Biology, 23: 632–643. doi: 10.1111/imb.12115
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31360442, 31272047
- Nationally special fund of China for agri-scientific research in the public interest. Grant Number: 201103026
- Science and technology project of Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region. Grant Number: 2013911091
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!