Homeodomain-interacting protein kinase (Hipk) phosphorylates the small SPOC family protein Spenito
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 706–719, December 2014
How to Cite
Dewald, D. N., Steinmetz, E. L. and Walldorf, U. (2014), Homeodomain-interacting protein kinase (Hipk) phosphorylates the small SPOC family protein Spenito. Insect Molecular Biology, 23: 706–719. doi: 10.1111/imb.12117
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2014
- University of Saarland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!