Migration and Family Happiness in Bolivia: Does Social Disintegration Negate Economic Well-being?
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author. International Migration © 2013 IOM
Special Issue: SKILLED IMMIGRATION TRENDS
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 177–193, June 2014
How to Cite
Jones, R. C. (2014), Migration and Family Happiness in Bolivia: Does Social Disintegration Negate Economic Well-being?. International Migration, 52: 177–193. doi: 10.1111/imig.12007
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!