Children's First Names, Religiosity and Immigration Background in France
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Migration © 2012 IOM
How to Cite
Araï, M., Besancenot, D., Huynh, K. and Skalli, A. (2012), Children's First Names, Religiosity and Immigration Background in France. International Migration. doi: 10.1111/imig.12010
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!