Children's First Names, Religiosity and Immigration Background in France
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Migration © 2012 IOM
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 145–152, December 2015
How to Cite
Araï, M., Besancenot, D., Huynh, K. and Skalli, A. (2015), Children's First Names, Religiosity and Immigration Background in France. International Migration, 53: 145–152. doi: 10.1111/imig.12010
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2015
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!