Towards a Socio-Economics of the Brain Drain and Distributed Human Capital
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Migration © 2012 IOM
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 115–130, February 2015
How to Cite
Cañibano, C. and Woolley, R. (2015), Towards a Socio-Economics of the Brain Drain and Distributed Human Capital. International Migration, 53: 115–130. doi: 10.1111/imig.12020
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!