“Smuggled Refugees”: The Social Construction of North Korean Migration
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author. International Migration © 2013 IOM
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 158–173, August 2013
How to Cite
Song, J. (2013), “Smuggled Refugees”: The Social Construction of North Korean Migration. International Migration, 51: 158–173. doi: 10.1111/imig.12033
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!