Migrant Men's Fathering Narratives, Practices and Projects in National and Transnational Spaces: Recent Polish Male Migrants to London
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Migration © 2013 IOM
Special Issue: POLISH MIGRATION AFTER THE FALL OF THE IRON CURTAIN
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 178–191, February 2014
How to Cite
Kilkey, M., Plomien, A. and Perrons, D. (2014), Migrant Men's Fathering Narratives, Practices and Projects in National and Transnational Spaces: Recent Polish Male Migrants to London. International Migration, 52: 178–191. doi: 10.1111/imig.12046
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Economic and Social Research Council. Grant Number: RES-000-22-2590
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!