Does Economic Crisis Always Harm International Migrants? Longitudinal Evidence from Ecuadorians in Barcelona
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Migration © 2013 IOM
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 274–290, April 2015
How to Cite
Moser, C. O. N. and Horn, P. (2015), Does Economic Crisis Always Harm International Migrants? Longitudinal Evidence from Ecuadorians in Barcelona. International Migration, 53: 274–290. doi: 10.1111/imig.12047
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!