International Married and Unmarried Unions in Italy: Criteria of Mate Selection
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Migration © 2013 IOM
Special Issue: SKILLED IMMIGRATION TRENDS
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 160–176, June 2014
How to Cite
Maffioli, D., Paterno, A. and Gabrielli, G. (2014), International Married and Unmarried Unions in Italy: Criteria of Mate Selection. International Migration, 52: 160–176. doi: 10.1111/imig.12049
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!