Immigration and Transnationalism: Rethinking the Role of the State in Latin America
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Migration © 2013 IOM
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 122–134, October 2015
How to Cite
Weeks, G. and Weeks, J. (2015), Immigration and Transnationalism: Rethinking the Role of the State in Latin America. International Migration, 53: 122–134. doi: 10.1111/imig.12054
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2015
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!