Fatherhood and Transmission in the Context of Migration: An Irish and a Polish Case
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Migration © 2013 IOM
Special Issue: POLISH MIGRATION AFTER THE FALL OF THE IRON CURTAIN
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 165–177, February 2014
How to Cite
Brannen, J., Mooney, A., Wigfall, V. and Parutis, V. (2014), Fatherhood and Transmission in the Context of Migration: An Irish and a Polish Case. International Migration, 52: 165–177. doi: 10.1111/imig.12067
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
- ESRC. Grant Number: RES 062 23 1677
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!