Exploring the Rural-Agrarian Linkages of Human Trafficking: A Study of the Indian Punjab
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author. International Migration © 2013 IOM
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 116–129, August 2013
How to Cite
Kumar, S. (2013), Exploring the Rural-Agrarian Linkages of Human Trafficking: A Study of the Indian Punjab. International Migration, 51: 116–129. doi: 10.1111/imig.12096
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!