Emigration for Development? An Exploration of the State's Role in the Development-Migration Nexus: The Case of Romania
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author. International Migration © 2013 IOM
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 76–90, October 2013
How to Cite
Careja, R. (2013), Emigration for Development? An Exploration of the State's Role in the Development-Migration Nexus: The Case of Romania. International Migration, 51: 76–90. doi: 10.1111/imig.12115
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2013
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: CA 1003/3-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!