Double Return Migration: Failed Returns to Poland Leading to Settlement Abroad and New Transnational Strategies
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Author. International Migration © 2013 IOM
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 72–84, December 2014
How to Cite
White, A. (2014), Double Return Migration: Failed Returns to Poland Leading to Settlement Abroad and New Transnational Strategies. International Migration, 52: 72–84. doi: 10.1111/imig.12138
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!