“Aiding Defeated Migrants”: Institutional Strategies to Assist Polish Returned Migrants
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Migration © 2013 IOM
Special Issue: POLISH MIGRATION AFTER THE FALL OF THE IRON CURTAIN
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 87–99, February 2014
How to Cite
Czerniejewska, I. and Goździak, E. M. (2014), “Aiding Defeated Migrants”: Institutional Strategies to Assist Polish Returned Migrants. International Migration, 52: 87–99. doi: 10.1111/imig.12145
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!