Socio-cultural Adaptation of Second-generation Afghans in Iran
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. International Migration © 2014 IOM
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 89–110, December 2015
How to Cite
Abbasi-Shavazi, M. J. and Sadeghi, R. (2015), Socio-cultural Adaptation of Second-generation Afghans in Iran. International Migration, 53: 89–110. doi: 10.1111/imig.12148
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2015
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
- Australian Research Council
- Deputy for Research
- Planning of the National Elite Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!