Scientific Brain Drain and Human Capital Formation After the End of the Soviet Union
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Author. International Migration © 2014 IOM
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 95–110, October 2014
How to Cite
Ganguli, I. (2014), Scientific Brain Drain and Human Capital Formation After the End of the Soviet Union. International Migration, 52: 95–110. doi: 10.1111/imig.12165
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2014
- CARIM-East (Consortium for Applied Research on International Migration)
- Eurasia Program of the Social Science Research Council
- US State Department
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!