How I Treat
Selective use of the insulin tolerance test to diagnose hypopituitarism
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors; Internal Medicine Journal © 2013 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 89–93, January 2013
How to Cite
Sarlos, S. and Inder, W. J. (2013), Selective use of the insulin tolerance test to diagnose hypopituitarism. Internal Medicine Journal, 43: 89–93. doi: 10.1111/imj.12011
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.