Ambiguous genitalia and hypertension in a patient with congenital adrenal hyperplasia
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors; Internal Medicine Journal © 2013 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 334–337, March 2013
How to Cite
Valsalan, R. and Zimmermann, A. (2013), Ambiguous genitalia and hypertension in a patient with congenital adrenal hyperplasia. Internal Medicine Journal, 43: 334–337. doi: 10.1111/imj.12074
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.