Inflammatory bowel disease cancer surveillance in a tertiary referral hospital: attitudes and practice
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors; Internal Medicine Journal © 2013 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 40–49, January 2014
How to Cite
Verschuren, E. C., Ong, D. E., Kamm, M. A., Desmond, P. V. and Lust, M. (2014), Inflammatory bowel disease cancer surveillance in a tertiary referral hospital: attitudes and practice. Internal Medicine Journal, 44: 40–49. doi: 10.1111/imj.12285
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 SEP 2013 04:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.