Letter to the Editor
Whose responsibility is it to assess cardiovascular risk in patients with rheumatoid arthritis?
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors; Internal Medicine Journal © 2014 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 108–109, January 2014
How to Cite
Quinlivan, A., Moore, O. A., Romas, E. and Nikpour, M. (2014), Whose responsibility is it to assess cardiovascular risk in patients with rheumatoid arthritis?. Internal Medicine Journal, 44: 108–109. doi: 10.1111/imj.12322
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians and Australian Rheumatology Association Barbara Cameron Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.