Suboptimal management of unfractionated heparin compared with low-molecular-weight heparin in the management of pulmonary embolism
Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors; Internal Medicine Journal © 2014 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 339–344, April 2014
How to Cite
Khor, Y. H., Smith, R. and McDonald, C. F. (2014), Suboptimal management of unfractionated heparin compared with low-molecular-weight heparin in the management of pulmonary embolism. Internal Medicine Journal, 44: 339–344. doi: 10.1111/imj.12376
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2014 09:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.