All-trans-retinoic acid ameliorates experimental allergic encephalomyelitis by affecting dendritic cell and monocyte development
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 138, Issue 4, pages 333–345, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhan, X.-X., Liu, Y., Yang, J.-F., Wang, G.-Y., Mu, L., Zhang, T.-S., Xie, X.-L., Wang, J.-H., Liu, Y.-M., Kong, Q.-F., Li, H.-L. and Sun, B. (2013), All-trans-retinoic acid ameliorates experimental allergic encephalomyelitis by affecting dendritic cell and monocyte development. Immunology, 138: 333–345. doi: 10.1111/imm.12040
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 11:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- Harbin Science & Technology Bureau Fund. Grant Numbers: 2009RFXXS009, 2008RFQXS085
- Natural Science Foundation for Youth of China. Grant Numbers: 30901330, 81000512, 81000511
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81171121
- Heilongjiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: LC2011C14
- Harbin Medical University Cell Biological Engineering Centre. Grant Number: 1151gzx05
- Open Fund of Key Laboratory of Myocardial Ischemia Mechanism and Treatment. Grant Number: KF201013
- New Century Pioneer Foundation of Ministry of Education of Hei Longjiang Province. Grant Number: 1251-NCET-010
- and Master Innovation Research Foundation of Hei Longjiang Province. Grant Number: YJSCX2011-347HLJ
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.