A novel pathogenic peptide of thyroglobulin (2208–2227) induces autoreactive T-cell and B-cell responses in both high and low responder mouse strains
Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 142, Issue 2, pages 300–306, June 2014
How to Cite
Kanistras, I., Hatzioannou, A. and Lymberi, P. (2014), A novel pathogenic peptide of thyroglobulin (2208–2227) induces autoreactive T-cell and B-cell responses in both high and low responder mouse strains. Immunology, 142: 300–306. doi: 10.1111/imm.12254
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2014 04:01AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2013
- Greek Secretariat of Research and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.