Evolving immune circuits are generated by flexible, motile, and sequential immunological synapses
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Cell:Cell Contacts
Volume 251, Issue 1, pages 80–96, January 2013
How to Cite
Gérard, A., Beemiller, P., Friedman, R. S., Jacobelli, J. and Krummel, M. F. (2013), Evolving immune circuits are generated by flexible, motile, and sequential immunological synapses. Immunological Reviews, 251: 80–96. doi: 10.1111/imr.12021
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
- American Asthma Foundation
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01AI52116, U01CA141451, P01HL024136
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.