Stromal and hematopoietic cells in secondary lymphoid organs: partners in immunity
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Cell:Cell Contacts
Volume 251, Issue 1, pages 160–176, January 2013
How to Cite
Malhotra, D., Fletcher, A. L. and Turley, S. J. (2013), Stromal and hematopoietic cells in secondary lymphoid organs: partners in immunity. Immunological Reviews, 251: 160–176. doi: 10.1111/imr.12023
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 DK074500, P01 AI045757
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.