MicroRNAs play a central role in molecular dysfunctions linking inflammation with cancer
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: RNA Regulation of the Immune System
Volume 253, Issue 1, pages 167–184, May 2013
How to Cite
Tili, E., Michaille, J.-J. and Croce, C. M. (2013), MicroRNAs play a central role in molecular dysfunctions linking inflammation with cancer. Immunological Reviews, 253: 167–184. doi: 10.1111/imr.12050
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!