Immunology of pediatric HIV infection
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: HIV Immunology
Volume 254, Issue 1, pages 143–169, July 2013
How to Cite
Tobin, N. H. and Aldrovandi, G. M. (2013), Immunology of pediatric HIV infection. Immunological Reviews, 254: 143–169. doi: 10.1111/imr.12074
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2013
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 HD 39611, R01 HD 40777, R01 HD 57617, AI 100147
- International Maternal Pediatric Adolescent AIDS Clinical Trials Group
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: U01 AI 68632
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: AI 68632
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.