Urinary cell mRNA profiles predictive of human kidney allograft status
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Transplantation
Volume 258, Issue 1, pages 218–240, March 2014
How to Cite
Lee, J. R., Muthukumar, T., Dadhania, D., Ding, R., Sharma, V. K., Schwartz, J. E. and Suthanthiran, M. (2014), Urinary cell mRNA profiles predictive of human kidney allograft status. Immunological Reviews, 258: 218–240. doi: 10.1111/imr.12159
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NPRP 08-503-3-11
- Qatar National Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: K08-DK087824, KL2-TR000458, ULI RR 024996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.