A version of this paper was presented at the 2010 annual meetings of the Population Association of America, Dallas, Texas. The authors acknowledge the helpful comments of Sharon Sassler, William Kandel, Jennifer Van Hook, and the anonymous reviewers. Research support provided by the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, Annie E. Casey Foundation, and NICHD (through population research center R24 grant to the Cornell Population Center).
Hispanic Assimilation and Fertility in New U.S. Destinations†
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York. All rights reserved.
International Migration Review
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 767–791, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Lichter, D. T., Johnson, K. M., Turner, R. N. and Churilla, A. (2012), Hispanic Assimilation and Fertility in New U.S. Destinations. International Migration Review, 46: 767–791. doi: 10.1111/imre.12000
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2012
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- Annie E. Casey Foundation
- USDA Forest Service
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!