Send all correspondence to Melissa D. Barnett, firstname.lastname@example.org. This research was supported by Grant No. 0813702 from the National Science Foundation. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions in this article are the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation. We thank the members of Harvard University's Migration and Immigrant Incorporation workshop and of the Harvard Science Education Department Seminar for their thoughtful comments and feedback. An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2011 American Sociological Association meeting in Las Vegas, NV.
More Like Us: The Effect of Immigrant Generation on College Success in Mathematics†
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York. All rights reserved.
International Migration Review
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 891–918, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Barnett, M. D., Sonnert, G. and Sadler, P. M. (2012), More Like Us: The Effect of Immigrant Generation on College Success in Mathematics. International Migration Review, 46: 891–918. doi: 10.1111/imre.12004
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!