This research was supported by the Department of Sociology and Anthropology at Tel-Aviv University. Thanks to Yinon Cohen, Yehouda Shenhav and Adriana Kemp for commenting on earlier versions of this paper. I also thank Katherine Verdery, Kim Scheppele, Nissim Mizrachi and the editors and reviewers of International Migration Review for their useful comments. Ph.D. student, Department of Sociology, Princeton University. Princeton, NJ 08540, USA; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rooted Cosmopolitans: Israelis with a European Passport – History, Property, Identity†
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York
International Migration Review
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 166–206, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Harpaz, Y. (2013), Rooted Cosmopolitans: Israelis with a European Passport – History, Property, Identity. International Migration Review, 47: 166–206. doi: 10.1111/imre.12017
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!