The authors thank the staff of the Directorate of the Czech Alien Police Service for being instrumental in explaining some aspects related to the management and organization of policing the state border. Also, the authors greatly appreciate mainly Richard Wright's, Mona Domosh and Frank Magilligan's (Dartmouth College) valuable comments and recommendations on this paper. This work was supported by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic, project No. MSM0021620831 “Geographic Systems and Risk Processes in the Context of Global Change and European Integration” and by the Grant Agency of the Czech Republic, project No. CRP/06/E001- Eurocores.
Smuggled Versus Not Smuggled Across the Czech Border†
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York
International Migration Review
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 207–238, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Drbohlav, D., Štych, P. and Dzúrová, D. (2013), Smuggled Versus Not Smuggled Across the Czech Border. International Migration Review, 47: 207–238. doi: 10.1111/imre.12018
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MSM0021620831
- Geographic Systems and Risk Processes in the Context of Global Change and European Integration
- Grant Agency . Grant Number: CRP/06/E001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!