A Midwestern Mosaic: Immigration and Political Socialization in Rural America. By J. Celeste Lay. Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2012. 238 pages. $29.95 (paperback).
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York
International Migration Review
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 243–244, Spring 2013
How to Cite
McConnell, E. D. (2013), A Midwestern Mosaic: Immigration and Political Socialization in Rural America. By J. Celeste Lay. Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2012. 238 pages. $29.95 (paperback). . International Migration Review, 47: 243–244. doi: 10.1111/imre.12021
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!