This report and the estimates herein would not have been possible without the contributions of Michael Hoefer and his staff in the DHS Office of Immigration Statistics and the staff of the Immigration Statistics Branch in the U.S. Census Bureau's Population Division. We are also grateful for assistance from Karl Eschbach, Linda Gage, Hans Johnson, Carolyn Liebler, Joe Salvo, Vicky Virgin, and several anonymous reviewers. All errors and omissions, however, are the responsibility of the authors.
Unauthorized Immigration to the United States: Annual Estimates and Components of Change, by State, 1990 to 2010†
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York. All rights reserved.
International Migration Review
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 296–329, June 2013
How to Cite
Warren, R. and Warren, J. R. (2013), Unauthorized Immigration to the United States: Annual Estimates and Components of Change, by State, 1990 to 2010. International Migration Review, 47: 296–329. doi: 10.1111/imre.12022
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 3Preventing Infectious Pulmonary Tuberculosis Among Foreign-Born Residents of the United States, American Journal of Public Health, 2015, 105, 9, e81, , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content5
- You have free access to this content6
- 7U.S. Border Enforcement and Mexican Immigrant Location Choice, Demography, 2015, 52, 5, 1543, ,
- 17Undocumented migration and the residential segregation of Mexicans in new destinations, Social Science Research, 2014, 47, 61, ,